The latest technology innovations ensure that KONE elevators provide an even smoother ride with less noise and vibration, and minimum disturbance to building occupants. In addition, the quality of each installation is guaranteed through ride comfort testing of all elevators before handover.
Find out more about the solutions available in your market from your local KONE website »
|| Renewed KONE EcoDisc® machinery and brakes|
• The new, highly reliable motor control system further improves ride comfort, with smooth
acceleration and deceleration, and highly accurate car leveling.
• The renewed braking system ensures a comfortable, safe, quiet ride, while also minimizing noise
transfer to the surrounding areas.
• The new brake test functionality automatically checks brake condition daily. This helps to further
improve safety and reliability.
Redesigned hoisting system for minimized vibration and noise
• Centralized low friction hoisting cuts noise and vibration, improving comfort for passengers, and
minimizing disturbance to the surrounding areas.
Improved car structure with even better noise isolation
• The rigid structure and superb noise isolation of the renewed elevator car ensure a smooth, quiet
• New isolated guide shoes, constructed using low-noise sliding material, further help to reduce
|All elevators tested for ride quality – a service unique to KONE|
• KONE provides a comprehensive ride quality testing
service as standard for all its elevator installations.
• Your elevator will not be handed over for use before it
passes this test, which measures noise and vibration
levels inside the car.
• This thorough quality and reliability testing prior to
handover further reduces the need for unplanned