KONE InnoTrack’s smart autowalk (travelator) technology makes designing and planning large public areas such as airports, stations, shopping centres and exhibition halls much more flexible and efficient.
Due to its modular design and light-weight technology, installation is also considerably quicker and easier. Its innovative pallet return mechanism and new motor solution create the world’s flattest autowalk. Unlike conventional solutions, which require a pit, KONE InnoTrack can be installed on top of the existing floor.
KONE firmly believes that sustainable buildings are our future and are committed to helping customers achieve their environmental objectives by providing environmentally responsible products and services.
· The patented KONE ECO3000® drive is chainless (even for the handrail) and utilises a 96% efficient planetary reduction gear, thereby improving operating efficiency, which in turn reduces energy consumption and environmental impact.
· ECO3000 drive conserves energy by adjusting voltage and current up to 120 times per second in response to autowalk workload, this increases equipment lifetime and can reduce energy consumption by up to 30%.
· Stand-by operation reduces the autowalk speed when no passengers are travelling, thus further reducing energy consumption and increasing equipment lifetime.
· ECO3000 drive extends oil change intervals up to 40,000 hours, twice as long as conventional drive systems.
· ECO3000 autowalks are made from 90% recyclable materials.
· The possibility for a lubrication-free pallet chain means no oil, a cleaner autowalk and environment, reduced fire hazard, simpler cleaning and easier maintenance.
· Optional LED decorative lighting systems use 90% less energy and last up to 6 times longer than fluorescent tubes.
· At the end of March 2008 90% of our production operations were certified according to ISO 14001 standard.
What is People Flow®?
People Flow means people moving smoothly, safely, comfortably, and without waiting in and between buildings.
Lift Toolbox »Car desginer tool »Escalator Toolbox »References »Eco-efficiency »
Lifts »Escalators and autowalks »Doors »Loading Bay and Access »Maintenance »Modernisation »
Residential buildings »Office buildings »Retail buildings »Transit centres »Airport buildings »Medical buildings »
Follow us on