KONE Modular Based Maintenance™ is the core of our commitment to keeping your equipment working at peak safety and performance. And it has become the world standard in preventive maintenance.
The method is based on individualised maintenance plans for each building and piece of equipment, taking into consideration the equipment’s operational environment and usage, its technical platform and the regulatory requirements in your area. We then provide you with a maintenance plan optimised to extend the lifespan and protect the value of your equipment.
We understand that not all of the components need maintenance at the same time. So, maintenance tasks are grouped into modules, each focused on one key component. Different modules can be taken care of during different visits, according to when they need attention.
Preventive maintenance means fixing problems before things go wrong. Modular Based Maintenance means optimising safety, quality and value in how you do that.
- Door closing mechanism
- End-user safety has highest priority in our maintenance
- Equipment complies with all relevant safety standards and regulations
- KONE Voice Link™ provides two-way communication between lift and our customer care centre
- Global standards and quality audits for maintenance
- Global maintenance process and methods
- A unique maintenance plan based on technical characteristics, usage, environment and customer needs
- Immediate access to our customer care centre
- Fast response to service requests
- Transparency to maintenance delivery and equipment performance
- Minimised out-of-use time for your equipment