Ride comfort is one of the most valued features for users. we constantly work to perfect all aspects of the user experience. Everybody wants an elevator ride to be as smooth and silent as possible, so we develop our products to achieve, e.g. consistently accurate leveling and universal accessibility. The following upgrades improve passenger comfort.
↓ For Elevators
Kits for Elevators
Drive upgrade kits
Upgrading drives increases ride comfort, and upgrades are available for several models (eg. the KDL16 upgrade kit is available for KONE elevators with KDL 16 and older V3F drives).
- Less brake and drive noise.
- Improved leveling to ease accessibility especially for children and the elderly.
- Includes the drive module, encoder and needed adapters and cables to upgrade.
- Option to install regenerative upgrade kit for energy saving.
Low noise sliding guide shoe
The upgraded sliding guide shoe SLG20 improves ride comfort by reducing noise and vibration in the elevator car.
- More silent and smoother ride increases passenger comfort.
- Requires less lubrication than standard guide shoe.
- Extends elevator lifetime.
- Good wear and tear resistance.
Roller guide shoes for round guide rails
A roller guide shoe package that replaces sliding guide shoes for existing elevators with round guide rails.
- Smooth and silent travel.
- Better balance when running.
- Less oil in elevator shaft reduces the risk of fire and keeps the shaft cleaner.
- Rollers made of long-lasting polyurethane plastics.
- The maximum force towards one roller guide shoe can be 1,000 N (equal to 4 people or 320 kg).
- Requires less oil than slide guide shoes.
Brake noise reduction kits
Electrical and mechanical kits for brake noise reduction to improve ride comfort, safety and reliability.
- Ride in car is smoother and more silent.
- Less noice to neighboring apartments.
- The mechanical kit reduces the mechanical brake noise of the MX05, MX06, MX10 and MX20 hoisting machines.
- The electrical kit reduces the humming of the MX06 and the four-bolt-fix version of the MX05 hoisting machines.
↑ Back to topPlease contact us for more information about repair services >>