A reliable elevator runs without interruption and is easy to maintain. The average availability of our elevators is 99%, which ensures that businesses that rely on their equipment will not suffer delays. We assure consistent reliability through its preventive maintenance methods, constant product development and a keen focus on details, where improvements can be made with the following kits.
↓ For Elevators
Kits for Elevators
Automatic elevator guide rail lubricator
The lubricator helps minimize noise and vibration problems in elevator rails.
- Continuous lubrication equals more silent and comfortable rides.
- Fewer call-outs needed to fix problems with noise and vibration.
- Cleaner shaft — the installed oil cartridge runs off evenly.
- Reduced lifecycle costs.
- Optimized oil consumption.
- Includes the materials required to upgrade the lubrication such as fixing bracket and oil cartridge.
- Suits all elevators with typical sliding guide shoes and typical guide rail widths.
Car ceiling fixing upgrade
Design upgrade for EuReCa 1.0 ceilings LF66 and LF67 improves existing car ceiling.
- Extends life of ceiling.
- Requires less maintenance.
- Increases passenger comfort
- A new fixing design makes replacement of lighting quicker.
LED signal lamps upgrade
New LED signal lamps replace traditional signal lamps for improved reliability.
- Less call-outs due to broken signal lamps.
- Lifetime of LED lights is up to 10 times more than traditional incandescent lamps.
- Reduces energy-consumption
- Two alternatives available: economical cold white or warm white.
Maintenance Kit for ReNovaTM Slim Door
Maintenance Kit for KONE ReNova Slim door for increased reliability and safety
- Smoother operation.
- Increased ride comfort.
- More satisfied customers.
↑ Back to top
Please contact us for more information about repair services >>