KONE Corporation’s managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of July 3, 2016.
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form:
1. Please notify KONE Investor Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance of every contemplated transaction with the financial instruments relating to KONE.
2. Please fill in the transaction notification form on the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority’s (FSA) webpage after the transaction:
- You can find the form here (pdf).
-The following information is needed on the form
|KONE Corporation’s LEI code||2138001CNF45JP5XZK38|
|Shortname of KONE Corporation||KNEBV|
|ISIN code of KONE Corporation share||FI0009013403|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically|
3. Please send the completed form as email attachment to KONE Investor Relations (IR) to email@example.com within one day from the date of the transaction (T+1).
4. KONE IR will submit the form to the Finnish FSA on the manager’s behalf. KONE Investor Relations publishes the information received as a stock exchange release
KONE Corporation publishes the notification it has received as a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification, at the latest three days after the transaction has taken place.
As of July 3, 2016, published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be found in the stock exchange release feed.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.
Should you have any questions regarding the transaction reporting, please contact KONE IR or the Secretary to the Board of Directors. Closely associated persons of managers may request the KONE Insider Policy from the Insider Responsible.