Would you like to explore our corporate site or visit your local website?Stay on Corporate site
Join the KONE “Veturi” ecosystem
The mission of KONE’s The Flow of Urban Life ecosystem is to develop smooth and sustainable services and solutions for the next 1 billion people moving into cities by 2030, helping to ease some of the major challenges caused by urbanization and climate change.
We are building an ecosystem to achieve the mission together with well selected partners that provide touchpoints with citizens throughout different parts of urban flow. The goal is to generate new business worth 1 billion euros for the ecosystem partners and KONE.
Funded by Business Finland, the program is part of the "Veturi" initiative where international companies are invited to solve some of society's most pressing challenges through increased research, development, and innovation investments in Finland.
Learn more about the research, development, and innovation themes in the ecosystem roadmap.
Why should you join the Ecosystem?
The Flow of Urban Life ecosystem is an opportunity for
- finding innovation and collaboration partners;
- finding new business opportunities;
- identifying possibilities for strategic partnerships in global delivery networks;
- networking and brainstorming with other visionaries who share the mission of building a more sustainable urban future;
- visibility and opportunities to engage in projects between companies, and projects between companies, universities, and other research institutes.
For partners in Finland, the ecosystem enables
- access to Business Finland’s Veturi funding scheme (instruments), which comprises funding for both the leading Veturi companies and to partners who join the ecosystem.
For non-Finnish partners, the ecosystem offers an opportunity to
- network and collaborate with Finnish innovation value networks.