Would you like to explore our corporate site or visit your local website?Stay on Corporate site
- Location: Smart city district of Kalasatama, Helsinki, Finland
- Building completed: 2019
- Floor area: 35,000 m2, including 25,000 m2 for Kesko
- Building type: Office
- Floors: 8
- Building population: 1,800 Kesko employees
- Green certifications: BREEAM “Very good” (pending)
- Create a state-of-the-art office campus that ensures maximum flexibility to respond to the needs of multiple tenants, now and in the future.
- Provide a smooth and intuitive experience for the unique mix of diverse people working in and visiting the building.
- Meet a tight project schedule.
- Work closely with the customer and architect to analyze the routes of different building users.
- Identify potential bottlenecks and suggest solutions to eliminate these and enable an optimal people flow experience throughout the building.
- Utilize the extensive knowledge and experience gathered by KONE over decades of work on projects around the world to propose optimal people flow solutions customized for this specific project.
- KONE People Flow Planning & Consulting
- 8 KONE MonoSpace® elevators
- 1 KONE Transys elevator
- KONE Destination control system
- 1 KONE Revolving door at main entrance
- 7 KONE industrial doors
- 5 KONE Turnstile 100
- KONE Access control system for elevators and turnstiles
- Third-party integrations to building access control and visitor management system