Opportunities for profitable growth and differentiation
In order to bring clear direction to our strategy, we have defined four Where to Win areas, representing the biggest opportunities for profitable growth and differentiation:
- Core products and services: matching customer specific needs for a seamless experience through connectivity and adaptability. All products and services will be optimized for cost efficiency and sustainability.
- New solutions for customer value, which are developed and integrated with core products and services to create value for customers in new ways.
- Smart and sustainable cities: becoming the preferred partner for smart and sustainable city development.
- Service business in China: becoming a clear market leader in this very fast-growing and fragmented market.
KONE-wide transformation and development initiatives
The following Ways to Win are KONE-wide transformation and development initiatives that will enable us to create 'Sustainable success with customers':
- Empowered people: having the most capable and engaged team of professionals who succeed in a changing world and are able to develop with continuous learning opportunities.
- Marketing and sales renewal: creating a seamless, unified customer experience across multiple channels.
- Lean KONE: leveraging Lean skills, practices and leadership to eliminate waste and ensure continuous improvement.
- Digital + physical enterprise: having future-proof technology infrastructure, building the capabilities to use data and analytics and further developing the efficiency and resilience of our supply chain.
The foundation for everything we do is our culture
Our culture is built on core principles and values. Core principles are areas we never compromise on. They include safety, quality and sustainability. Values are the heart of our culture, representing the behaviors and mindset we want to promote in KONE. Read more about our culture.
We measure our success against five strategic targets
We continue to measure our success against five strategic targets:
- Great place to work
- Most loyal customers
- Faster than market growth
- Best financial development
- Leader in sustainability